Thursday, November 27, 2014

11/27/14 Thanksgiving In Brasil.

Happy Thanksgiving

Things have been going well here in Brasil. I only have 12 days left here and that is a bittersweet thing but I am happy to say that God has been working in my life in ways I never expected.


Because I am 20 years old and it is Thanksgiving today I wanted to make a list of 20 things I am thankful for.

 1. I am thankful for my life.
 2. I am thankful that I was adopted in to a loving and nurturing family
 3. I am thankful for my salvation in Christ Jesus
 4. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve the people of Carpina, Brasil
 5. I am thankful for Morning Star Friends Church and Carpina Friends.
 6. I am thankful for my friends both old and young
 7. I am thankful for my students here at the International school
 8. I am thankful for the freedom of speech.
 9. I am thankful for always having a place to call home
10.I am thankful for being able to come home for Christmas
11.I am thankful for those who pray for me.
12.I am thankful for the internet and ways to keep in contact with my family and friends.
13.I am thankful for those who keep me accountable for my actions.
14.I am thankful for always having food to eat and clothes to wear.
15.I am thankful for being able to get an education.
16.I am thankful for the opportunity to learn a different language
17.I am thankful the Gods wisdom through the Bible
18.I am thankful that I have the opportunity to witness to children every day
19.I am thankful for my parents and the sacrifices they made through my life
20.I am thankful for the ability to write/type 20 things I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment