Sunday, August 24, 2014

8/24/14



School started without a hitch. I am co-teaching 3 kindergarten classes. I have had some minor difficulties and some amazing successes in the past three weeks. I just have to trust that God is teaching me in the rough times even though I do not see it. God has also brought me closer to him through trials that the English dept has been going through as a whole group. God is Faithful! Please keep the English dept and the whole school in your prayers as we are all seeing spiritual warfare going on in our lives and in the school.


In theses past few weeks I have found myself battling several issues besides the spiritual warfare with the school. I found out (unofficially) that I have a gluten allergy.  This has been rough since bread to me is a substantial part of my diet. through dealing with this it lead me into a deeper depression. I apologize for my silence these past few weeks but this was the reason.


The churches are doing well. Carpina Friends I am working with the children during the church service. We have more kids than we have room for at the church so we are trying to figure out where we can go to do the service. We let them choose the topic these past couple of weeks and they chose violence. Please pray for me and Michelle (the Pastors wife) that we can tell the children what they need to hear. We have a very wide range of kids that come from the age 3 to 12 are coming. Cajuiero Claro is doing well. Flavio has received approval for his Visa to go to the states in a few weeks. We are very excited about that. This past week there has been a  two year celebration of the woman's group at Cajuiero Claro, Many women have been ministered to by these wonderful ladies.

Go With God!!!

Cass


No comments:

Post a Comment