Sunday, August 3, 2014

8/3/14




I have already spent almost one month here already. So much has happened. My life and the lives of others have been changed.

English Camp/ VBS through Morning Star Friends Church was a huge success 20 students and 1 teacher gave their lives to Christ at the school. We were also able to share the Gospel of Christ with many of the friends Living stones through Pastor Flavio's work. There were 3 living stones (Mussereppe, Belem, and Cajuiero Claro) that were able to learn about Jesus' love through 2 days of VBS. Msfc team were able to build many new relationships with the children, my mom was one of them.




Not only did we do English Camp/ VBS, but other projects were able to be started. There was a wall for the new Sports Complex that my father and 2 others were able to start. The entrance will be called the Morning Star Gate. We had 2 young gentlemen working with Glory Sports at some of the local churches.

BEFORE

DURING

We  as a team were able to see one of the future Friends church plant and the future camp of  World Renewal Brasil. God is definitely moving here in Pernambuco Brasil.

We had some trials as well 3 of the team members became sick. I being one of them. I am still not 100% so please pray for me.

My parent and I also had an exciting life changing adventure while here in Brasil. We had the opportunity to visit with our Compassion Child. It will be a time we will never forget. In our little girls town Pastor Tele and another Pastor were planning to start a new Church plant in her town. This was all in affect before we mentioned it to Pastor Tele. God is Amazing!!!!! He used my family to help with contacts in this new town. Before we went we didn't know what to expect but God used our unawareness for His glory and not only were my parents blessed but Pastor Tele, the town Mayor, the Compassion supervisor and all of our little Girls teachers at the project she attends.





My work here is not done. It is just starting.

Tomorrow starts a school semester. As I prepare for this year I am reminded that if I believe and give everything to God he will give me the words to tell these Preschoolers. Just like Moses stuttered God gave him the words to set his people free, God will give me the words to say to help these children learn about HIM!!!!

Go with Christ
Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment